Price includes 21% VAT
What are B-Grades?
It paddles great, catches waves with ease, trims till the wave hits the beach and it’s a Mayhem so you know it performs! To do all this we stayed true to the Hydra’s magic making design elements and made some performance enhancing adjustments. We reduced the intensity of the sidecut outline that locks in control and shortens radius of turns while gaining speed and maintaining control. We kept the double concave inside a single concave hull that adds speed while allowing proper turns and vertical surfing. We also kept the distinct chines that add release and allow a concave high volume board to roll easily rail to rail. We increased the rocker as the board grew in length so the longer rail line would fit into the curves of smaller waves and feel free. To be ridden about 12” longer than you would HYDRA or other Fish, or even 12” taller than your own height, depending on skill level and preference.
“The Glydra is an extremely fun easy to ride, stretched out small wave machine. Call it a long fish, call it a mini-glider. Call it mid length-Mayhem or call it whatever you want. If you want to have fun, it gets the job done.” - Matt Biolos.
What are B-Grades?
*Fins NOT included
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - environMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
THE EVOLUTION OF ecoIMPACTO
Mike Olson and our hands on craftsperson crew are constantly experimenting and working to improve our process and materials. The latest incarnation of our original ecoIMPACTO construction incorporates a new improved formula of our foam and refinements to our process that reduce weight and improve performance while retaining that “Dang Difficult to Ding” durability that relaxes your lifestyle, makes Lib Techs the best travel boards in the world and hold their value over time.
THE EVOLUTION OF
Our magical high performance rides… surf better and worry less.
NITROGEN CELL ECO UP-CYCLED FOAM
Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly non ozone depleting Nitrogen blowing agent
- 25-40% Recycled content
- Won’t absorb water if you do get a ding (Closed cell)
- Elliptical engineered columnar cells provide toughness top to bottom and elasticity in side impact
- 100% of offcuts and shavings recycled into more foam
BIO-MATRIX PLANT BASED RESIN
Strong, Nice and Craftsperson Friendly
- Plant based glycerin chemistry
- Low VOC (shop smells nice)
- Surfs smooth and responsive (High performance)
- Impact resistant and resilient (Lasts a long time)
Tough & Resiliant
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound and memory
Light Weight Strengthner
- Made to Mike Olson specs, ideal to our process
- Craftsperson friendly
HEXYLON THERMO-FUSION HONEYCOMB POWER PANEL
Strong & Smooth
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex
- Tension spread tow carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
LIB TECH FOC-II® FIN BOX
Fits FCS-II®, FCS® Two Tab and Lib RRIPs® fins
- Optimized placement for FCS-II
- RIPPs compatible with 5/16 performance adjustability
- Light and tough
You might also like
Tri Quad 5 Fin Set - MediumCHF 159.99
Tri Quad 5 Fin Set - LargeCHF 159.99
Twin + Trailer Fin SetCHF 89.99
Tri Fin Set - LargeCHF 89.99
Tri Fin Set - MediumCHF 89.99